Philosophical question of the day: Guaranteed Income or Guaranteed Jobs.
Also the failure of technology as a panacea, brain cancer cure setbacks, North Korea, lasers for fluids, the purpose of public schools, a carbon capture breakthrough, and Will Hurd young black GOP Congressman.
- Technology isn’t the cure all for developing countries. You need a foundation to build on a.k.a. you need to walk before you run.
- A promising new way to cure brain cancer suffers a setback after the fatalities of people in their trial.
- An excellent and fair overview of supply side economic policy and how that applies to the GOP today.
- Another public institution whose original goals have been skewed, this is an excellent article attempting to get them back on track.
- A call for a new probably more successful tactic with North Korea, de-escalation.
- A new type of Republican, more moderate and minority
- Carbon capture via energy creation with supercritical CO2 if this works it could be game changing.
- Laser breakthrough allows a laser to control water could have massive implications of microfluids.
- Guaranteed Job or Guaranteed Income which one do you think would be better for society.